When a remote workforce is your new day to go style, then to establish an effective remote office workforce, remote workforce analytics is the ideal choice.
Entire industries have shifted their geolocation to WFH style. Organizations are facing unprecedented challenges in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic. Perks of organizational infrastructure are no longer available, hence employees are forced to adhere to home internet connections that can pose serious risks to data privacy and security. The novel COVID-19 has introduced the whole world to the importance of digital space, remote work mode has to be adopted universally in the future.
Imagine a scenario when 5000 employees of an organization are working remotely including managers, then how cumbersome it will be to remain updated with such a huge number. Remote working mode comes with a variety of challenges -- technology and process difficulties. Hence, the management team has to be empowered to manage all the teams with ease.
When it comes to remote workforce management, remote workforce analytics wins over remote desktop monitoring.
• Identify employees’ effort and sincerity with glance chart reports.
• Detect staff’s strengths and weaknesses and come up with solutions to upskill their weaknesses.
• Map individual’s productivity chart and plot performance graph.
• Comprehend user behavior analytics and take decisions accordingly .
• Minimize burnout risks by dispersing workout loads.
• Deliver projects before the deadline by stimulating productivity levels.
• Prevent data theft and ensure security compliance to the organization’s confidential information.
• Empower employees by engaging teams and building friendly communication.
• Data and charts to streamline and scale-up business operations.
• User-friendly dashboard to provide real-time reporting of team members.
• A quick statistical glance on websites and applications visited and time spent on these websites.
• Remote workforce attendance and work-time recorded in the dashboard to calculate the user's productivity level.
• Visual report on desktop screenshots of the user at a customized interval.
• Determine irregular workflow & unproductive employees to make decisions on training and retaining.
• Limit the internet access by instant website & application blocking feature to prevent accidental and deliberate internal data theft.
Remote workforce analytics can be used as KPI to record performance metrics of individual employees.All the industries must adopt remote workforce analytics to grow the organization’s revenue to the optimum level.
Real-Time tracking for exponential business growth
Employee Engagement in work culture to enhance productivity
Cornavirus breakout to work remorely
How to Fast-Track remote workplace activities efficiently
COVID-19 Work From Home